Frozen Croissants - SUNDAY MAY 31st DELIVERY
This product is sold out
Our traditional croissants frozen for you to bake at home. There' s nothing more amazing than enjoying a warm freshly baked croissant!
*Croissants come frozen in a package of 6 with baking instructions.
Croissants (Bake within two weeks of purchase for best results)
- Place the frozen croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving enough room between each to allow to triple in size. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Fill a pan with the hottest water you get out of your tap (not boiling) and place it on the bottom surface of your oven. Put the baking sheet on the oven rack and close the oven door. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR OVEN.
- Let the croissants proof in the oven for 1 ½ hours. Try not to open the oven door.
- Once proofed, remove the pan of water and the croissants from the oven. Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 14 minutes, rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 4 minutes, or until the are a deep golden brown.