Frozen Pains au Chocolat
Our pains au chocolats frozen for you to bake at home. There' s nothing more amazing than enjoying a warm freshly baked pain au chocolat!
*Pains au Chocolat come frozen in a package of 6 with baking instructions.
Pains au chocolat
- Place the frozen pains au chocolat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Fill a pan with the hottest water you get out of your tap (not boiling) and place it on the bottom surface of your oven. Put the baking sheet on the oven rack and close the oven door. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR OVEN.
- Let the pain au chocolats proof in the oven for 1 ½ hours. Try not to open the oven door.
- Once proofed, the pan of water and pain au chocolat remove from the oven. Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 14 minutes, rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 4 minutes, or until they are a deep golden brown.